Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Loyal Companions


That picture doesn't have them all, but those are some of my closet friends. Without them in my life, I'd be completely different, you could say they've shaped my odyssey. With these girls, inside jokes are abundant, and every one of them brighten my day. Whether it's Guitar Hero parties at my house, movies at Cassidy's, playing volleyball at Emily's lake house, jumping on Hayley's old trampoline, or just riding bikes with Valerie. These girls are my rock and hopefully we'll stay close throughout high school. Even though they all love making fun of me, usually their rude jokes are pretty hilarious. But I'm leaving out Alex. You can read about her amazing self a couple posts up. With Alex, I know if someone's messing with me she'll always have my back. No matter what. I love my friends so much and I don't know what I'd do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment