Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shadow

Every one in life has a shadow. My shadow is one of my former friends who I'm going to call Steve for identity reasons. Steve is a person who I used to spend a lot of time with. Steve was one of my close friends; I had known him for a while and thought of him as a great example for a friend. But then Steve changed. Drama would erupt and I would go to Steve for advice, or to vent my feelings. But Steve never took my side and would tell everyone everything I said. I no longer had someone to tell secrets to because within a week, everyone would know it all. Steve would always put me down, little things that got bigger, and then he would blame everything on me. It eventually sent me in a downward spiral. Steve is someone I will never be able to fully forgive. Sometimes Steve comes to me and acts like nothing happened. But I know it did. Things will never be the same, unfortunately, but this disaster has led me to meet new people and accomplish greater achievements.

*names has been changed
***This idea was Alex Moore's. All credit goes to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment