Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother Earth

Lynn Michelle Hahn Lopez. This woman right here is the backbone of everything I do. My friends think she's the coolest and here's why: My mom has always been there for me, through thick and thin. She keeps me in line and helps push through problems. My mom is always teaching me valuable lessons. She has advice for just about anything, and is always throwing out suggestions on ways to do things differently. Her experiences are amazing, and I love sharing stories with her because unlike many, she understands everything. She shows me how life isn't easy, there are many roads untold, and how to make the best of every situation, no matter what it may be. My mom is definitely my threshold guardian. Without my mom, the journey would be lost. Mom, I love you, and thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment