Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends Forever



CASSIDY WILLIAMS!!

Honestly, as of right now I really don't have a best friend. Cassidy is the closest thing I have to a sister, which is why she's my loyal companion. I've known this girl since second grade and ever since then we have been really close. She is one of the rudest people I know but I love her for it. She makes jokes about me, calls me rude names, and hits me occasionally, but I do everything right back to her. Every time I think of a time we've hung out I smile because she's hilarious! Our inside joke count broke the scale and it grows everyday. If I didn't have Cassidy in my life, I'd be so different it's not even funny. Having every class together was the best of luck, and hopefully we'll stay close throughout our high school years. Love you Cass!

No comments:

Post a Comment