Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Leader of the Pack

Arturo Lopez Jr. is my lovely father. Yes I know, he has a five head, but he is the one who pushes me to do my best and excel in everything. "You can do great things, Lauren, if you try hard enough," is his favorite saying. I'm so lucky to have this wise old man, because without him, I'd be lost. I remember when I was little he used to quiz me on my multiplication and spelling words. Constantly, he would get on my case and make sure that I did my homework to the best of my ability and completed my projects with a hint of creativity. This man right here is my mentor, and he means the world to me. Through my journey in the AT program, Pre-AP program, and the GT program, he has always been there to help out or give me the encouragement to step forward and be a leader. Daddy, I love you, and thanks for everything you've helped me accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment